Discover South Beach
LIVE THE SOUTH BEACH LIFESTYLE.
Glass Available Units For Sale
Continuum North Available Units For Sale
Continuum South Available Units For Sale
South Pointe Tower Available Units For Sale
Portofino Tower Available Units For Sale
Apogee South Beach Available Units For Sale
Murano at Portofino Available Units For Sale
The Yacht Club Available Units For Sale
Murano Grande Available Units For Sale
Icon South Beach Available Units For Sale
One Ocean South Beach Available Units For Sale
The Glass House listing will be updated soon.
200 ocean South Beach Available Units For Sale
321 Ocean Dr. Miami Beach Available Units For Sale
Marea South Beach Available Units For Sale
The listing 300 Collins will be updated soon.
The listing Louver House will be updated soon.
The listing will be updated soon.
300 Collins South Beach data will be updated soon.
About South Beach
South Beach, also known as SoBE, offers vast beautiful white sandy beaches, an international and cosmopolitan flavor, fabulous restaurants, exciting nightlife and premier location for luxury high-end residential condominiums.
South Beach starts on 23rd street down to South Point. Considered the trendy Art District of Miami Beach, due to it’s well-preserved art deco architecture very noticeable along famous Ocean Drive and Lincoln Road, South Beach offers arrays of entertaining activities to all ages.
South Beach is a source of many cultural events including the celebrated Art Basel exhibition, the Miami Beach Boat Show and many international boating and sporting activities. South Pointe Park, a newly renovated park is one of South of Fifth’s attractions inviting families to enjoy a boardwalk, beach and playground area for the children.
South of Fifth’s location provides residents with gorgeous water views of Biscayne Bay, downtown Miami and the Atlantic ocean. These high rises offer 5 star amenities. The South of Fifth resident commonly walk or bike to nearby shops and restaurants.
- New World Symphony designed by Frank Gehry this is one of Miami’s newest cultural activities offering Wallcasts for visitors to lounge outside while watching the indoor symphony from the comfort of your picnic blanket
- Bass Museum of Art specializing in art from the Renaissance era to modern age.
- South Pointe Park, recently renovated in 2009 offers 522 feet of wooden boardwalk over Miami Beach along with picnic pavilions, fitness courses, and playgrounds
- Art Deco District showcasing a world of colors and beautiful architecture
- Lincoln Road, a pedestrian only open mall with restaurants, movies and boutiques
- South of Fifth residential condominiums walking distance to restaurants and beaches.
- Boardwalk along the sandy beach starting at South Pointe to 41st Street, Miami Beach.