Ten Museum Park
Ten Museum Park condos is a fifty story tower in Downtown Miami offering one, two and three bedroom floor plans plus multi-story townhomes, large tri-level tower suites and penthouses with rooftop access. The East face of the building has four two-story loft designs that offer a bit more than 1,900 sq.ft. and face directly toward Biscayne Bay. Creatively designed by award winning architect Chad Oppenheim.
Ten Museum Park condos is all about enjoying life and relaxing in the 25,000 square foot sky garden or refresh yourself in the eight different pools including infinity edge sunset and sunrise pools, two resistance lap pools and 4 unique plunge pools.
• 24-hour Valet Parking
• 24-hour building security
• State-of-the-art fitness center
• Uniquely designed living spaces
• Top-of-the-line appliances and fixtures
• VIP access into popular clubs, nightspots and travel destinations worldwide
• Exclusive 25,000 sqft Clinique La Prairie spa white-glove service
• Architectural pavilions dedicated to aromatherapy, chromotherapy, massage, meditation, steam, and sauna
• 20,000 sf of office space with views of Biscayne Bay
• 10,000 sf restaurant and outdoor café fronting Biscayne Boulevard
• 3,000 sf bar and lounge inspired by Michael Capponi
• Building situated in the heart of Downtown Miami’s Arts and Entertainment District Building located 5 minutes from South Beach, Coconut Grove, Miami Design District and Miami International Airport ceramic tiled floors in all baths.